ewidgets, egtk, gtk-widgets, emacs-widgets, elisp-widgets, elisp-gtk, elisp-gtkw On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 8:56 AM, wrote: > John Wiegley writes: > > >>>>>> Drew Adams writes: > > > >> Since `xwidget' is misleading people, and the `x' doesn't help in any > way, > >> please just rename it. But we also already have Emacs code concerning > >> widgets, so maybe try to come up with a name that is specific to these > >> particular widgets or their use. > > > > Even ewidgets would be better. > > I can rename the feature and the right time would be now before merging > it to master. > > But since I obviously fail at coming up with good names, I need some > help. John? > > > > > > > John > > > > -- > Joakim Verona > >