On 20 February 2016 at 06:54, Clément Pit--Claudel wrote: > On 02/19/2016 05:44 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > > The locale says what language culture the user is from, and that's the > > important thing for most users. Not the language of the document or > > anything like that. > > Does it? I use GNU/Linux in English, but I'm from France. This seems to be > a pretty common among French programmers. But that is your choice, is it not? Linux (GNOME, actually) certainly have very good French support and the you made a concious choice not to use it. As such, you wouldn't be surprised to see English-oriented character folding, would you? Regards, Elias