On 16 Feb 2017 11:42 PM, "Live System User" wrote: Elias MÃ¥rtenson writes: > I am now able to read my email using a GSSAPI-authenticated connection. > > If anyone is willing to try it, I know that you are still testing but don't forget to remove your "message" statements in nnimap.el -- it prints out passwords. You are right indeed that there's a lot of debug messages there. They will be removed of course. Also. can you consider handling the error when either module support is not enabled or the emacs-gssapi module is unavailable? Good point. Perhaps it would make sense to let the authenticator parameter be a list, and have the function try them all in order? Bonus points if the authenicator falls back to using the "gsasl" or "imtest" program, if configured: I don't know. The reason I started all of this was because I could never get gsasl to work properly, so even if I do it I wouldn't be able to test it. That said, patch does not change any existing behaviour so if gsasl works for you right now, nothing will change. Regards, Elias