On 30 December 2016 at 16:30, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Elias Mårtenson > > > Thus, I typed ‘C-s M-s ?’ > > > > At this point, I expected to get documentation for the keybindings for > the prefix M-s but instead I was presented > > with a list of “Global Bindings Starting With M-s:” > > > > Why did that happen? > > Most probably because no one wrote the code to make what you expected > happen. > Thanks. This might be a good opportunity for me to see if I can make a contribution to core Emacs. :-)