On 6 February 2017 at 22:22, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > I've been hacking on an Emacs module to provide native GSSAPI support in > > Emacs (essentially providing the same functionality as my cl-gss[1] > library > > for Common Lisp). > > I've reached the point where I now know that it will work and my > intention > > is now to integrate this into Gnus so that I can finally avoid putting my > > password in .authinfo.gpg. > > Ooohh... yes, please, please, pretty please, > > > Stefan "who instead repeatedly types his password because he > doesn't want to put it into .authinfo.gpg" > I'm glad to see that there are people who are interested in this other than myself. I'm continuously working on this, but I don't have much time to spare for it. I'm hoping to have something in a week or so, but no guarantees. Regards, Elias