On 20 February 2016 at 22:32, Richard Stallman wrote: > But that is your choice, is it not? Linux (GNOME, actually) certainly > have > > very good French support > > GNOME is not part of Linux. It was started by the GNU Project. > Are you talking about the GNU operating system and calling it "Linux"? > I was specifically referring to GNOME, since it's the localised user interface most people would interact with on a daily basis. I have to admit that I was ignorant of the fact that GNU was involved in it. I guess the G at the beginning of the name should have tipped me off. Regards, Elias