On 20 February 2016 at 10:26, John Wiegley wrote: > >>>>> Katsumi Yamaoka writes: > > Since Emacs allows the use of other buffers while the minibuffer is waiting > for input, it's not uncommon to click on the window you want to interact > with, > regardless of whether a question is being asked. So I don't think we can > change the default behavior to switch window focus based on such a > question in > the minibuffer. Just an idea: What if the "focus to minibuffer on frame activation" is only enabled when the focus was already in the minibuffer then the window lost focus? Regards, Elias