On Sat, 20 Jul 2019, 08:28 Adam Sjøgren, wrote: > > On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 01:59, Stefan Monnier > > wrote: > > > >>> I was getting the copyright transfer done, but it got stuck in the > >>> process somewhere and I didn't follow up. I'll check with legal at > >>> my place of work tomorrow. > >> > >> Is it available somewhere for testing? > > Elias writes: > > > Yes, the code is here: https://github.com/lokedhs/emacs-gssapi > > This sounds very interesting - at work I often receive HTML emails > containing pictures on internal websites (such as a GitLab instance), > which need Kerberos authentication to be fetched. > > Does it work with Gnus/shr/eww? > Well, it should be easy to leverage the library to provide this. However, I never implemented it for eww. The protocol is simple though. Regards, Elias >