all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* GNU Emacs as a lightweight Java IDE
@ 2019-12-02  4:34 Anand Tamariya
From: Anand Tamariya @ 2019-12-02  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I've implemented some common features for editing Java in Emacs using
semantic. The refactoring video also demonstrates power of CEDET semantic -
same command is used to extract method both from Java and Lisp code. It
might still be rough around the edges. Patches and feedback are welcome.

*Code Editing*
- Find project file using regex
- Code auto-completion
- Jump to definition
- Compile using mvn
- Organize imports

*Refactoring*
- Extract method
- Extract interface
- Implement interface
- Pull up method
- Find references
- Rename variables and methods

*Code:* https://gitlab.com/atamariya/emacs/tree/dev

*Demo:*
Code completion https://youtu.be/MWpvKSTz4qc
Refactoring https://youtu.be/zmRac_BNbv0

Regards,
Anand

* Re: GNU Emacs as a lightweight Java IDE
@ 2019-12-02  4:40 ` Lawrence Liu
From: Lawrence Liu @ 2019-12-02  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anand Tamariya; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hello,

I am trying to access your project but seems it gives me a 404 error
message.

Is your project open to public?

Thanks :)
Best Regards