Hi Jackson, great! Thanks for the update. Cheers! On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:57 AM Jackson Ray Hamilton < jackson@jacksonrayhamilton.com> wrote: > Hi Dražen, > > A set of changes I pushed to the Emacs master branch 2 months ago should > resolve this issue. (First fixed in 4b305bb185, but there were several > commits after that when I broke/fixed it again. The master branch is > your best bet.) > > Note that if you’re currently using js2-mode, you’ll have to use js-mode > instead. The fix is not currently available for JS2, except with > js2-minor-mode. > > Jackson > >