Sure. But I'm not sure what kind of a recipe you're looking for. Persian/Arabic text on is disjointed like it was on buffers with column-number-mode. I attached two screenshots too, if that helps. Please tell me if there's any specific guidelines for submitting a recipe. On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 06:56, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Sineau Gh > > Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 23:51:17 +0430 > > > > Although bug#41005 has been solved in buffers with column-number-mode > enabled, it still exists in places > > like minibuffer (I use Ivy) and dired buffers. I have attached the bug > report from emacs. > > Thanks, but we need a recipe to reproduce the problem, please. >