Sure thing. On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 8:21 AM Gregory Heytings wrote: > > > > > I can't reproduce the bug using that same recipe either. So now I think > > I may have made a mistake in exactly how the recipe is to be followed. > > However, I am fairly sure that there is some way to make emax crash > > using malformed tags using approximately the same procedure. As far as I > > know, emax at Google is stock. > > > > Thanks. Can we close this bug? If you find a better recipe, you can > always file another bug report. > >