Can confirm that the bug is fixed on master now. Thanks for the quick response! -Henrik On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:48 PM Alan Third wrote: > On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 07:40:17PM +0000, Henrik Nyman wrote: > > Referred to this issue at: > > > > https://github.com/flycheck/flycheck/issues/811#issuecomment-296476404 > > > > > > I hope this helps with creating a proper fix. > > I’ve pushed a fix to the master branch. Can you please give it a try? > > > (there probably was a reason to save the foreground color in a > > member variable in the first place). > > I think the old code just looked at the alpha channel to determine > whether any particular pixel was background or foreground, but the new > code uses the actual colour value. > > If you then change the foreground colour, you have to look for that > new colour the next time you want to change it. > > I’m not really sure why that specific change was made. I can only > assume that the alpha channel isn’t always a perfect guide. > -- > Alan Third >