Hi Everyone, Is there any way I can add a new input method for Bengali in Emacs ? There are two input methods right now, 1. bengali-inscript, 2. bengali-itrans. I would like to add another input method which will be like bengali-inscript, with fixed, or touch typing based keyboard layout. Is it possible to add a layout like "Probhat" or "Bijoy" ? (reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_input_methods , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KB-Bengali-Probhat.svg ). I will appreciate if someone can tell me whether implementing one of these fixed keyboard layout can be done with minimal effort. Thank you, Mahmudul Hasan University of Lethbridge, Alberta,Canada.