Dmitry 于2014年7月5日星期六写道: > William Xu > writes: > > > C-x v g on a git file is very slow, compare this: > > What kind of repository are you doing this in? > > For me, it always works quite fast (usually <1 s) As you can see, I ran it on the emacs git mirror(git:// git.savannah.org/emacs.git). I can see this slowness on my several git repos where there are many files. I often fall back on running shell-command with 'git blame'. > > It seems the -C -C options would slow down git hugely, making this > > command almost useless. Can we remove it from default option list? > > These options provide a feature, so we shouldn't simply remove them. There are many features, the question is whether this is good for default setup. -William -- -William