Forwarding from emacs-devel in order to get a bug number. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Alin Soare Date: Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 2:55 AM Subject: Small problem with "unmark" in *Buffer List* To: emacs-devel@gnu.org When I mark a buffer for saving (S marker in the 3rd column), the unmark does not clean the flag. This happens because the unmark does simply so: (tabulated-list-set-col 0 " " t) and the "S" marker is on the 3rd column, and it's not cleared. Now I discovered that in fact "Unmark" command should be called "unmark the deletion". Info page, 19.5 Operating on Several Buffers, quote: `u' Remove all flags from the current line, and move down (`Buffer-menu-unmark'). This is not true. Either press "g" to revert the buffer, or re-define "Buffer-menu-unmark" to really unmark the buffers.