Now it is fixed. Thank you very much for your time. On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Michael Albinus wrote: > Shuguang Sun writes: > > > Hi, > > Hi Shuguang, > > > When I use 2017.12.09 version git emacs. Tramp works correctly: it > > promotes to ask me the passwork. > > When I use 2017.12.17 version (or after) git emacs, Tramp can't ask me > > password and hangs at waiting for feedback from remote. > > > > I look into the trace and debug buffer, and found that it send command > > "exec plink -l". However, "exec" is not an internal nor external > > command in CMD in windows, and then stopped. > > Thanks for the bug report. Should be fixed now in the master > branch. Could you, pls, check? > > > Best Regards, > > Shuguang > > Best regards, Michael. >