Hi Michael, I tried to re-compile yesterday. Now there is no relavent issue. On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:25 AM, Michael Albinus wrote: > Shuguang Sun writes: > > Hi Shuguang, > > > Now I tired Feb4 commit. It works well. No error message would be > > raised no matter for local folder or local files. > > Yes, I've fixed this yesterday. > > > Tramp will be triggered to be loaded when I try to open local files. > > Are you saying there's still a bug? Could you pls explore? > > Best regards, Michael. >