I created a thread `auto-dim-other-windows` about it. -Steven On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Michael Heerdegen wrote: > Steven Degutis writes: > > > Advising functions is limited. For example, if you select a window > > with your mouse, no function is called interactively, it just changes > > the window. > > No, `mouse-set-point' is called. > > > Maybe I can use the same hook modeline uses to know how to color > > itself active or inactive? > > What do you want to do, at the end? > > > Regards, > > Michael. > >