all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* [ANN] project-buffers.el
@ 2013-04-01 16:36 Steven Degutis
From: Steven Degutis @ 2013-04-01 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

https://github.com/sdegutis/project-buffers.el

Basically, gives you `next-buffer`, `previous-buffer`, `switch-to-buffer`
and more, but limited to buffers that are in the "current project" (defined
as an ancestor dir containing one of a defcustomizable list of files, like
".git", "Makefile", etc).

It's in MELPA.

Why didn't something like this already exist? The only reason I've heard so
far was "it'll be too slow when you're editing remote files". Are there
other reasons?

P.S. Sorry if this is showing up twice. I didn't see it posted at first,
and figured it's because I ticked the "conceal email address" option, so it
went overboard and concealed my email by just not posting my message.

-Steven