Hi, I've recently been working more extensively with various coding languages, and have developed a need to use IDEs. Is it possible to configure Emacs to act as a complete replacement for: - Atom or Sublime (for Python) - IntelliJ IDEA (for Java) Aside from project management, I'm also interested in a setup where I can call Emacs to launch with one configuration when working with Java, and another configuration when working with Python, etc. Best Regards, -- Ahmed Sorour P: +1 (617) 710-6251 (mobile) E: sorour.a@gmail.com