all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how to hide emacs 26 warnings buffer ?
@ 2018-04-23  2:54 Zhang Jun
From: Zhang Jun @ 2018-04-23  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I've switched to emacs 26.0.91 from 25,

when I editing a file, emacs will create '#file# backup file,
but I don't have write permission to the directory,
emacs26 will display a *warnings* buffer,
I don't like this buffer, prefer the warning message in mini-buffer.

how can I set it ?

thanks!

[parent not found: <mailman.12860.1524452099.27995.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]