I have attached the patch file, created against the latest main branch. On Thu, Oct 17, 2024 at 11:28 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Anoop GR writes: > > >> > >> I guess that we may leave the comments intact if the code block does not > >> have :var. > >> > > > > I moved the comment stripping code in org-babel-expand-body:clojure to > > follow the above idea:- > > ... > > The code look reasonable. > Would you be interested to convert it into a patch? > See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >