Oops, thanks! Here is the correct link https://github.com/dalanicolai/emacs-key-guide. B.t.w. it does not add much to `pretty-hydra`, maybe I should just have extended pretty hydra, with a function that simply 'gathers' function names by giving it a list of 'key-strings'. But I remembered that hydra was not a good option for `sketch-mode` so I wanted to create this anyway for that package. And somehow it feels not right to create an extra keymap, just to have a key-guide. But on the other hand, that could also be just a better approach (that is hard to 'decide' ). If anyone has some ideas about it, they are very welcome. Otherwise and in any case this is just very similar to pretty hydra, but without depending on the hydra package and introducing extra keymaps. On Tue, 24 May 2022 at 13:19, Philip Kaludercic wrote: > dalanicolai writes: > > > I would like to inform you about some small project, named key-guide > > . > > You seem to have inserted the wrong link? >