Thanks for this response! Of course, I agree with you, but sometimes, I am surprised how I come to the conclusion that there must be a bug. Well, we keep learning... especially with such helpful community :) On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 at 17:47, Drew Adams wrote: > > Anyway, sorry for spamming the mailing list, > > and thank you for checking it... > > No problem at all. And you were not spamming. > > IMO, bug reports are generally helpful, even if > in fact there might be no bug. And they show > a desire to improve Emacs. Thanks to you for > taking the time to file a bug report. >