Ah okay, sorry I see/read this only now On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 at 18:46, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: dalanicolai > > Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:37:24 +0200 > > > > This mail contains two question, one about Emacs redisplay behavior, and > another > > one about minimum heights of specified spaces. However, another purpose > of this > > mail is to 'announce' the 'library' papyrus.el. > > I've started a separate thread about those questions. IME, it is > better not to conflate two such different subjects in the same thread. >