all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Hugo M <ham1988@gmail.com>
To: Jorge Araya Navarro <elcorreo@deshackra.com>
Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Two mu4e issues
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 01:07:08 -0300	[thread overview]

Hey, thanks for the help!

I think I've followed that guide when I set up my configuration... all
paramenters are similar to what I have in my .emacs (everything works fine
except for sent emails and autocomplete when composing). The only
difference is that in my Gmail account the labels (Sent, Trash, etc.) are
in spanish.

[image: Hugo Massaroli on about.me]

Hugo Massaroli
about.me/hugo.massaroli