all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>
To: "Mark H. David" <mhd@yv.org>
Cc: chad <yandros@gmail.com>, Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org>,
	EMACS development team <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Annoying Fonts Window in Emacs on MacOS - How to Hide
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 17:08:21 +1100	[thread overview]

OK, this is one of those instances where the specific build and local
configuration make a difference. I have this in my init.el

  (setq mac-command-modifier 'meta)
  (setq mac-option-modifier 'none)

which makes things work like my Linux system (I use 'super' for OS level
actions, like switching desktops, rather than for Emcs. This also means I
don't have 's' (super) mappings in emacs. If you wanted to just get rid of
s-t, you could unbind the key and problem solved. e.g.

(global-unset-key "s-t")

--
regards,

Tim