Hi, I applied the patch named `maximize_and_trace.diff` and built Emacs > --with-ns. I was surprised to see that `toggle-frame-maximized` actually > worked, which is something I had never seen before on OSX. > > My standard stuff that I normally use appears to be working okay -- e.g., > `default-frame-alist` with pixel specifications for height/width and > courier font are working correctly. > Great to hear! > I'm not a programmer, but I'd be happy to run some layman's tests (if you > need) on the build with OSX 10.6.8. > Please do! I'm on 10.9, so it won't hurt to run things on another version of the OS. If you don't find anything, I'll post this patch to emacs-devel, and if no one objects, I will commit it. -- Anders