Hi! OK, now I found the patch, and I now understand what you mean by the "(&rest def-form)". It seems to have solved one problem, but created another. When using C-u C-M-x, everything works ok. However, the normal C-M-x command issues the error "Too deep - perhaps infinite loop in spec?" When enabling debug-on-error, it looks like a very deep call stack (754 entries). Curiously, it works if I mark the function with the region and do "eval-region", it works properly. -- Anders On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: > Anders Lindgren wrote: > > I haven't seen any patch to cc-defs.el in any of the mails I have > received on > > this matter. > > > -> >