Hi! I just checked the bug server, and everything looks find now. -- Anders On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 8:06 PM, Glenn Morris wrote: > Anders Lindgren wrote: > > >> Hmm... you are right. Does debbugs have problems again? > > It ran out of memory and had issues for ~ 12 hours, but is back to normal > now. > > > Also, the non-existing bug number "1" is part of the list. > > That's a (harmless) debbugs bug. It seems to (re)occur whenever a merged > bug > is set as a blocker. Just ignore it. > > > I mailed Glenn Morris about this but I got no reply > > Sorry, I missed your mail. >