I've filed a bug report here (my first!) because I run two computers, one with emacs 27.1 and one with emacs 28.0.50/master. This configuration works on 27.1, but not on 28.0.50. I actually can workaround the issue easily, but I really love the native compilation and want to see it succeed. I thought I found something that might affect other packages. Just trying to be helpful. A minimal config that can reproduce the problem is here: https://github.com/eamonnsullivan/emacs.d/blob/master/minimal-init.el Thanks again, Eamonn On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 at 15:18, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Eamonn Sullivan > > Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 14:40:03 +0000 > > > > It is not, no. It is in melpa: https://melpa.org/#/key-chord. > > > > I don't explicitly load that, but it comes in via dependencies of > another package. > > > > If it's not supported in 28, I'm fine with that. (And closing this > ticket.) I don't use it for much. > > If this is not an Emacs package, then I suggest to report the issue to > the package developers first, and ask them to come back here if they > think the problem is in Emacs core. > > Thanks. >