2012/11/5 Eli Zaretskii : > You should do this: > > gdb -iex "set auto-load safe-path /usr:/bin:$(pwd)" ./emacs > Thanks, that helped. Attached is the gdb session log, what I did is to start emacs as a daemon, attach the process to gdb and then create two clients with "emacsclient -c somefile". After closing the frame of one of these created clients, emacs hangs. I have to kill it in order to get a backtrace. Let me know if I could do something else to get better information as I'm not knowledgeable at this. BTW, what I'm using here is emacs compiled from emacs-24 branch, revno 110771. Regards, Fabián E. Gallina