Hello. > The bug (or, rather a strange behaviour), can be reproduced in the > following way: > 1)Create a new buffer. > 2)Insert a text table by calling M-x insert-table RET > 3)Put the point in the first cell. > 4)Type: C-h w table-forward-cell RET Just for clarity, the second step is to type: M-x table-insert RET Then, of course, hit RET to accept all of the defaults. > You will see a keybinding called 'C-c C-c '. > You can see similar weird keybindings for other table-* commands. > > Those actual keys are nowhere to be found, and no-one on the > #emacs channel on Freenode knows what they are. > > It would be nice to either document those keys. Or, perhaps, > it's a bug in Emacs. > I believe it's a bug. 'C-h v table-cell-map RET' shows at the end that the bindings are to 'j', 'm', 'I' and 'i', and not to their printed representations. I attach a patch that adds a missing '?' to all those characters, in table-cell-bindings. Best regards, Mauro.