tags 976 fixed close 976 28.1 quit Drew Adams wrote: > > tags 976 patch > > quit > > > > Hi Drew, > > > > It's been a long time, but your fix looks right to me, and of course > > you're right that the current code is broken. I created a :tree fileset > > for testing: without your fix I get wrong-type-argument errors, while > > with your fix it works just fine. > > > > I've recreated your fix below, added a commit message and formatted it > > with `git format-patch'. Could you please take a look and see if it > > is OK to push it? Or maybe you would like to provide a different commit > > message for your change? > > Hi Mauro. Thanks for working on this. > > It's been so long since I filed this bug that I'm > not really any help on this. And I really don't > have any time now to help with it or much else wrt > Emacs. OK, no problem. I pushed your fix. > I have complete confidence that whatever you come > up with will be an improvement (and it will likely > be a complete fix). Please do whatever you think > is needed. Thx. Thanks to you.