Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Mauro Aranda writes: > >> I investigated the emacs sources, and have noticed that this patch could cause >> problems with three pieces of code: > > Would it be possible for you to come up with patches for fixing these > three pieces, too? And then we could apply all four patches at the same > time and not break anything. Sure. I attach 3 patches. The same one I attached in my previous message, one patch for recentf.el and one patch for epa.el. I tried MH-E, to test the mh-mime.el code, and doesn't seem to misbehave with the change in wid-edit.el, so I didn't touch it. Best regards, Mauro.