Stefan Kangas writes: > Mauro Aranda writes: > >> I'm not sure how to proceed here: should I send different patches for >> the bugs, or put the fixes altogether in one patch? > > It's really up to what you feel makes more sense: if they are closely > related, you might prefer sending them in one patch; otherwise, it might > be better to send the changes in separate patches. > Hello Stefan, Thanks for your answer. I went with a single patch. If after seeing the patch someone feels it should be split, just let me know. Please review, and thanks.