all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Three Windows selection of buffers
@ 2015-06-24  4:35 Shakthi Kannan
From: Shakthi Kannan @ 2015-06-24  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I am trying out Three Windows from:

  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ThreeWindows

After creating three windows, I am able to use both
change-split-type-3-h and change-split-type-3-v.

Depending on the window I choose to invoke the above functions, the
layouts change.

I see how (delete-other-windows), (split-window-horizontally), and
(split-window-vertically) work for both the functions, but, I fail to
understand how it determines which window gets which buffer.

Can anyone shed some explanation on the above?

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-24  4:35 UTC | newest]