Not necessarily. If it was a Windows build issue, that code is still hanging around on a Windows branch and may well find its way into production. I think closing the big is therefore premature. On Mon, Apr 1, 2019, 7:26 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Patrick Brennan > > Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 12:32:18 -0700 > > Cc: Noam Postavsky , 34688@debbugs.gnu.org > > > > That was my feeling as well - that there were potentially new changes > which were released only to the Insider > > Ring (which I'm in), and which break Emacs. Therefore I thought it was a > good idea to post the bug now, so > > that if it turns out that this really is Emacs-breaking, you have some > lead time to address it. I reverted my last > > update, though, and I believe I have taken at last one build since then, > but I haven't seen it come back. > > Then I guess what you saw was a one-time issue with that particular > build of Windows, and we can now close this bug? >