Ok folks, I've installed just installed Emacs-pretest-25.1-rc1-universal (from emacsformacosx.com), with this version issue does not appear! Likely it was already fixed! Thank you! ср, 10 авг. 2016 г. в 13:41, Alan Third : > > On 10 August 2016 at 09:30, Geraldus wrote: > >> *> When you say ‘start Emacs manually from shell’, do you mean run the >> GUI* >> *> Emacs from the shell, or run it within the terminal?* >> *> * >> *> How are you running it, just typing ‘emacs’?* >> >> Yes, I mean GUI application. I have two ways to launch GUI app — by >> clicking on Emacs icon (the issue appears), and by command invocation in my >> terminal; I use `fish` shell with default Mac OS Terminal app, the exact >> command I'm using is >> >> fish -c '/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs&' >> > > Can you please check the value of the $LANG environment variable within > emacs when you load it each way: > > (getenv "LANG") > > This is set from the system when loaded via spotlight, but from the > terminal's environment when loaded at the command line. It might have an > effect if it's different, I'm not sure. > -- > Alan Third >