all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* file dependency list for emacs 24.5 on RHEL
@ 2016-01-08 14:25 Dahvyd Wing
From: Dahvyd Wing @ 2016-01-08 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi All,

I've asked my system admin to install emacs 24.5 on my university's
computing farm which uses RHEL. He needs to know what the file dependencies
are for the emacs. I've looked around and I can't find a list. How do you
find a list of dependencies for emacs?

Thanks,
Dahvyd

[parent not found: <mailman.1974.1452263829.843.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]