Stefan, John, Eli, okay, thank you, I'll see what I can do here :-) Vlad On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:57 PM John Wiegley wrote: > >>>>> Eli Zaretskii writes: > > > I think one of the first jobs (not necessarily done by you) should be a > > suite of tests that exercise the functionality and also present the > current > > performance of typical expensive and inexpensive tasks related to > overlays. > > This will be instrumental in both guiding the design and implementation, > and > > in testing the improvements brought by the new code. > > +1 > > -- > John Wiegley GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F > http://newartisans.com 60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2 >