I took a second look at HTerm, and found that its FAQ ( http://git.chromium.org/gitweb/?p=chromiumos/platform/assets.git;a=blob;f=chromeapps/nassh/doc/faq.txt) states: "Clipboard read is not implemented. Reading is a security hole you probably didn't want anyway." Since I can't test the get-selection function and it's considered a security hole, I'm afraid I can't implement it. This only affects get-selection, not set-selection. Philipp Stephani schrieb am Do., 9. Apr. 2015 um 17:48 Uhr: > Stefan Monnier schrieb am Do., 9. Apr. 2015 um > 04:10 Uhr: > >> > OK, here's another patch. I've done some lightweight testing, it works >> in >> > hterm with or without screen. >> >> Thanks, it looks sound. Have you had a chance to look at Olaf's code? >> >> >> > Yes, I took a look and I'll work on integrating the paste functionality. > Since cut and paste are mostly independent of each other, maybe you could > already integrate the cut patch? >