Stefan Monnier schrieb am Di., 13. Dez. 2016 um 14:41 Uhr: > > * lisp/emacs-lisp/advice.el (ad-preactivate-advice): > > Avoid setting the function definition of nil. > > This was happening during bootstrap of org-compat.el, > > apparently due to eager macro expansion of code behind > > a (featurep 'xemacs) test. > > Really, I think this business of "disallow fset of nil" is a big waste > of time and will just lead to more pain than gain. > > There are umpteen different ways for the user to shoot himself in the > foot. This one is not even fatal. > > Should we also disallow (fset 'car nil)? How 'bout (fset 'car #'cdr)? > > Yes, fset for most primitives should be forbidden.