Lukas Fürmetz schrieb am Di., 19. Dez. 2017 um 23:25 Uhr: > Hello, > > I have a working terminal prototype integrating emacs and libvterm at > https://github.com/akermu/emacs-libvterm. As for now every terminal > starts a thread, which throws a signal, when there's something to read > on the master file descriptor. This is quite inefficient. I think > integrating libvterm into emacs-core could solve many problems the > current implementation has. Is there interest for a patch? > Sounds like a good idea to me.