Am Mo., 1. Nov. 2021 um 14:31 Uhr schrieb Lars Ingebrigtsen : > > Philipp Stephani writes: > > > Yes, but the problem only arises if the user wants to match the symbol > > `quote' plus exactly one other value. That should already be > > exceedingly rare, and can be trivially rewritten by swapping the two > > values (i.e. write (foo quote) instead of (quote foo)). So I think > > issuing a warning or error for that case is worth it. > > I think we're getting into slightly muddy waters, but I think I agree -- > a warning here is (much more) likely to be helpful than not. > Ok, I've attached two patches that implement these suggestions.