Eli Zaretskii schrieb am So., 22. Nov. 2015 um 19:25 Uhr: > Does dynlib_laddr (and its underlying library function dladdr) work on > Posix hosts when the module was stripped of any unneeded symbols? > > Well written Emacs modules will have all but one of its functions > static and un-exported, so the only way to access the name of a > function by its address is to read a symbol table of some kind. Does > that work with *.so files that were run through "strip --strip-unneeded"? > > Probably not, but I haven't tested it. I've added dladdr because I found it useful for debugging myself and it's easy to implement, and I guess during debugging people will often work with unstripped libraries.