Eli Zaretskii schrieb am Mi., 30. März 2016 um 04:39 Uhr: > > From: Philipp Stephani > > Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:07:55 +0000 > > Cc: Eli Zaretskii , 19977@debbugs.gnu.org > > > > It seems that this behavior cannot be implemented without resorting to > UCKeyTranslate. Therefore I'd > > suggest to fall back to the next best option and ignore all shift-like > modifiers if control-like modifiers are > > present, similar to what we're doing with C-S on Unix terminals. > > I'm not sure what this means, but if it means something that worked > before won't, please provide an option to get the old behavior back, > just in case. > > I've attached a patch that should keep the aforementioned input methods working (by setting ns-command-modifier to none) and allow Command and Option to be treated as either shift-like or control-like modifiers. In my tests input now works as expected with the Dvorak - Querty and similar input methods if ns-command-modifier is none. Also various key combinations with Super work now if it's set to super. One thing that might be unexpected is that e.g. Command-Control-A will be interpreted as Control-A if ns-command-modifier is none, even if Command-A would insert something other than A. It seems this is (undesirable) behavior is actually already present at head.