Eli Zaretskii schrieb am Sa., 2. Juni 2018 um 11:00 Uhr: > > From: Philipp Stephani > > Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 10:24:20 +0200 > > Cc: Eli Zaretskii , emacs-devel@gnu.org > > > > +see. The returned object will be a vector, hashtable, alist, or > > +plist. Its elements will be `:null', `:false', t, numbers, strings, > > > > Nit: you're using Oxford commas inconsistently. I'm fine either way, but > please stay consistent. > > I see nothing inconsistent here, FWIW. Maybe I, too, need to be > educated. > From the beginning of the patch: + Lisp hashtables, alists or plists (i.e. no Oxford comma) Then later: +see. The returned object will be a vector, hashtable, alist, or +plist. Its elements will be `:null', `:false', t, numbers, strings, (i.e. Oxford comma) There are some other inconsistencies. This is obviously extremely minor.