Maybe something needs to be enabled? The documentation says "These controls may be disabled using the allowWindowOps resource." I'll try it today. Stefan Monnier schrieb am Fr., 17. Apr. 2015 um 04:40 Uhr: > Is that normal? Do you guys see the same? I'm using Debian's "xterm" > package version 312-2, for what it's worth. > > > Stefan > > > >>>>> "Stefan" == Stefan Monnier writes: > > >>> Yes, I took a look and I'll work on integrating the paste > functionality. > >>> Since cut and paste are mostly independent of each other, maybe you > could > >>> already integrate the cut patch? > >> I just installed it (after adding a ChangeLog, and although it still > >> lacks an etc/NEWS entry). > > > BTW, I can't seem to make this feature work for me. I do: > > > emacs -Q -nw > > M-x trace-function RET xterm--set-selection RET > > C-SPC M-f M-f M-f M-w > > > > C-y > > > and instead of getting the three words from *scratch*, I get whatever > > was already there before in the clipboard. Yet, the trace buffer shows > > that xterm--set-selection was called alright (and edebugging it also > > indicates that it seems to be doing what it should). > > > > Stefan >